Título profesional: Sales Executive Menswear
Tipo: Fijo a tiempo completo
Fecha de cierre de las solicitudes: 14.02.2020
Horas: Fijo a tiempo completo - 40hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
As a Wholesale Sales Executive you will develop and manage wholesale business relationships with our Franchise, key account and multi-branded fashion stores, working primarily from our offices in Barcelona with travel across the region as required. You will drive sales and profitability through strong relationship management and product understanding, whilst managing agreed seasonal/yearly sales budgets.
Coming from a wholesale sales background in branded fashion you will have a passion for product and a developed understanding of customer services and sales, with a drive to pursue a career in this field. You’ll be based in or around Barcelona, and be a fluent speaker of both English and Spanish.
Qué vas a hacer
- Drive sales through identifying new markets and helping existing customers to understand the product
- Build strong relationships with our franchise stores and key accounts
- Be able to identify the commercial opportunities in our collection and propose products & categories that will deliver the best sell through for our customers
- Deliver inspiring presentations and workshops to showcase the product and promote sales
- Develop in depth knowledge of our products and tell ‘the story of Superdry to our customers
- Proactively collaborate with our Sales Manager & Central Services team to ensure that all sales and new markets can be appropriately serviced
- Promote the product and lead our customers toward important categories that would work best in their markets
- Support the Buyers and Merchandisers of our wholesale customers to visualise how the product could look in store
- Ensure that the Superdry showroom meets our company standard and VM guidelines
- Manage key customer accounts, ensuring all account portfolios are regularly reviewed and orders are correctly processed and managed
- Work with our merchandising team to analyse orders to ensure they are reaching budget by considering options, mixes of each category and bestselling styles
- A sales professional who can demonstrate previous examples of building a substantial client base and delivering both sales and growth
- From a fashion sales background, ideally with a record of selling branded menswear
- A natural relationship builder, with excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Knowledgeable about the wholesale market, including key accounts and franchises
- Customer-service focused
- A strong user of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Flexible in your approach to working hours
- Available to travel
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- A fluent speaker of English & Spanish
PLEASE APPLY IN ENGLISH WITH AN ENGLISH LANGUAGE CV
Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
Descargar descripcion de trabajo Aplicar